Warning - Gecko’s are on the loose in this tournament!
This week NFTs are going real wild in GeckoCon and some of them have made it all the way to REVV Racing as well! Let’s see how fast these crawlers can go. Don’t have your Gecko car just yet? Not to worry, this tournament will be open to all Level 1 REVV Racing cars!
To keep things extra wild, we are also boosting up the price pool and winners of this tournament will take home a total of 500,000 REVV! Now that should get even these ectothermic friends a bit heated up!
GeckoRace and how to participate
In the GeckoRace everyone racing will take home some REVV from the 500,000 REVV pool, but your earnings will depend on both how well you did and how actively you participated.
As before, there will be two leaderboards, one for self players and one for hired drivers. All you need to compete in these sessions in a REVV Racing car NFT. REVV Racing cars can be purchased on OpenSea. Each try lets you enter one race. Your total time for the race is recorded on the leaderboard. Tries cost 5 REVV each. For more information on REVV Racing basics please check out this helpful REVV Racing FAQ sheet!
REVV prize division
There will be a single Prize Pool for this race, which will be divided between all participants. Pool distribution is based on participation per pool (owners and hired drivers) so that if owners had 60% of the participation, their pool from for example 25,000 REVV would be 15,000 REVV (60% of the total). Prizes are distributed as follows, please note that below is reflecting distribution per group after the split:
REVV Racing GeckoRace consists of one 3 day session with the following schedule, please note that all times are in UTC time zone.
- REVV Racing GeckoRace will run starting from 18 November 2021, at 08 p.m. (UTC) till 21 November 2021, at 08 p.m. (UTC).
- Total pool available is 500,000 REVV.
- To participate you need a REVV Racing car, which you can get at OpenSea.
- Racing tries cost 5 REVV (Polygon).
- Transaction fees within the game require the Polygon token, which players will be given for free when they connect their wallets to the REVV Racing website (requires ownership of a REVV Racing NFT, if the car is purchased later, please reconnect your wallet).
- GeckoRace will only be accessible by the Level 1 cars which are available at the beginning of the event. Any cars earned or minted while the event runs will not be supported until the tournament ends.
One player can only qualify for one position per- session. REVV Racing reserves the right to disqualify any players in races where foul play is suspected. If a player is disqualified, the next fastest racer will receive the prize.
To qualify for the prizes in the GeckoRace, you will need to hold the NFT in your wallet that was used to achieve the winning time until the winner list has been confirmed. So if the winning player transfers a car used to achieve the winning time to another wallet before the winner list is confirmed, they will forfeit their position.
Any questions, give us a shout!
You can find out more about REVV Racing and REVV Motorsport platform over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels and reach out to us for any questions or comments!