REVV-SAND Liquidity Mining Event
Earn Exclusive REVV-Branded NFTs!
Update (16.02.2021): Check the end of this article for instructions on how to claim your REDP, REVV & SAND.
Today we are thrilled to announce the REVV and SAND pairing on Uniswap. To celebrate, we are holding a REVV-SAND Liquidity Mining Event between 13 January 2021 and 9 February 2021 (4 weeks/28 days), in which players will be able to earn exclusive REVV-branded NFTs by providing liquidity for the REVV-SAND pair and then staking the pair’s Liquidity Provider (LP) token at https://www.revvmotorsport.com/sandbox.
Introducing The Sandbox REVV-Branded NFTs
The Sandbox REVV-branded NFTs are official The Sandbox tokens that will provide interoperability between The Sandbox game and the REVV ecosystem. These NFT collectibles will be supported in REVV features, and will also have functionality in the The Sandbox metaverse for game creators to incorporate in their experiences or for players to use!
The REVV-SAND Liquidity Mining Event is the only means to earn these rare NFTs, which have an availability capped at a total of 500. The NFT types are: Car, Driver, Bike, and Rider.
Earning the new The Sandbox REVV-Branded NFTs
To have a chance to obtain The Sandbox REVV-branded NFTs, you will need to contribute to the REVV-SAND liquidity pool on Uniswap. By doing so, you will receive LP tokens representing the REVV-SAND liquidity you added. You will need these REVV-SAND LP tokens for this Liquidity Mining event.
Once you have the REVV-SAND LP tokens, you will need to stake them at the https://www.revvmotorsport.com/sandbox page. You can choose to stake as many as you like; the more you stake, the more Redemption Points (REDP) you will earn from the pool of 500.
REDP is the intermediary currency on your way to earning REVV-branded NFTs. Each full (i.e. 1.0) REDP can be used to claim a single The Sandbox REVV-branded NFT. So the more REDP you earn through your LP stake, the more NFTs you will be able to redeem. To increase the value of your stake, you will need to obtain more LP Tokens by adding liquidity to the REVV-SAND pair.
Redemption for The Sandbox REVV-branded NFTs will be available after the end of the REVV-SAND Liquidity Mining Event. As mentioned above, each 1 REDP can redeem a single The Sandbox REVV-branded NFT. The redeemed NFT will be randomly selected.
The Gaming Virtual World Ecosystem: SAND and NFTs
The Sandbox is building a unique virtual world where players can build, own, and monetize their gaming experiences using NFTs and SAND, the main utility token of the platform that serves as the basis of transactions and interactions, including value transfers, staking and governance. In The Sandbox, players create digital assets in the form of NFTs, upload them to the marketplace, and integrate them into games with the #nocode Game Maker. Watch The Sandbox teaser here:
The Sandbox Explainer Video 1 — What is The Sandbox:
SAND tokens enable players to play, own, govern, trade and earn. Full details on SAND can be found here.
Users interested in participating in The Sandbox’s currently ongoing Learn & Earn campaign in partnership with CoinMarketcap can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/project/the-sandbox.
Join The Sandbox community via https://linktr.ee/sandbox.
The Sandbox Explainer Video 2 — What are NFTs and how do they work:
Summary of The REVV-SAND Liquidity Mining Event
- Add liquidity for the REVV-SAND pair on Uniswap between 13 January 2021 and 9 February 2021 at https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0x5d95bb70e1d8b7fabc286bbc163642b3c39097a7
- Check your wallet for REVV-SAND LP tokens that serve as proof of your liquidity
- Go to https://www.revvmotorsport.com/sandbox and connect with the same wallet that you used to provide liquidity and that holds the REVV-SAND LP tokens
- Specify the number of REVV-SAND LP tokens that you wish to stake, and then click the “Stake” button. You may need to provie approval twice before the liquidity is actually added
- Staking the REVV-SAND LP tokens will give you Redemption Points (REDP). The rate at which REDP is earned is based on the amount of LP tokens you staked
- REDP can be used to claim random The Sandbox REVV-branded NFTs, at an exchange rate of 1 REDP to 1 NFT, after the end of the REVV-SAND Liquidity Mining Event
How to claim REDP and claim your REVV and SAND back:
- Go to https://www.revvmotorsport.com/sandbox
- Click “Unstake and claim”
- Go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/pool
- Connect your wallet
- If you don’t see your pool, click “Import it”
- Select the tokens, in this case REVV & SAND — click ‘Manage this Pool’, and then ‘Manage’
- Choose ‘Remove’, and the select how much you want to remove
- Select ‘Approve’, and then select ‘Remove’
- Confirm once more, to remove your liquidity