REVV Racing Sprint Sessions — Evolved!
Every hour of effort can flow REVV into your pockets
The Sprint Sessions return for a 4 day set of 8 hour events, with a 25,000 REVV available for each sprint! These intense events allow for players to dive into the Play-to-Earn action any moment of the day, with a chance of winning around each corner.
How REVV Racing 8 Hour Sprint Sessions work
8 Hour Sprint Sessions are compressed events with a prize pool rewarding 25,000 REVV per sprint, divided between all the participants.
As before, there will be two leaderboards, one for self players and one for hired drivers. All you need to compete in these Sprint Sessions is a REVV Racing car NFT. REVV Racing cars can be purchased on OpenSea. Each try lets you enter one race. Your total time for the race is recorded on the leaderboard. Tries cost 5 REVV each.
New to these sprint sessions are variable lap counts and alternate tracks. The first event will begin with the RIC Circuit #1, followed by RIC Circuit #2, alternating between the two for the entirety of this collection of events.
In addition to this, the events will have variable laps, ranging from 1 lap, to 3.
To help bring in this new format, we’re also giving all current players, and new players joining, 50 free tries!
For more information please check out this helpful REVV Racing FAQ sheet!
The Prize Pool for each Sprint Session consists of 25,000 REVV, which will be divided between all participants. Pool distribution is based on participation per pool (owners and hired drivers) so that if owners had 60% of the participation, their pool would be 15,000 REVV (60% of the total pool of 25,000 REVV). Prizes are distributed as follows, please note that below is reflecting distribution per group after the split:
*2,001+ will not receive a higher amount regardless of the participations
Sprint Sessions event structure
REVV Racing Sprint Sessions are mini events available between large tournaments. Below you will find a schedule for the sprints in this run:
- First REVV Racing Sprint Session will run starting from 3rd October 2021, at 08 a.m. (UTC).
- Each session will run for 8 hours, with 30 minutes between each session and there are a total of 12 sessions.
- Each sprint will have 25,000 REVV Prize Pool for winners, with the prize being awarded to all participants in Polygon REVV.
- To participate you need a REVV Racing car, which you can get at OpenSea.
- Racing tries cost 5 REVV (Polygon).
- Transaction fees within the game require the Polygon token, which players will be given for free when they connect their wallets to the REVV Racing website (requires ownership of a REVV Racing NFT, if the car is purchased later, please reconnect your wallet).
- Sprint Sessions will only be accessible by the cars which are available at the beginning of the event. Any cars earned or minted while the event runs will not be supported until the Sprint Sessions end.
One player can only qualify for one position per-Sprint Session. REVV Racing reserves the right to disqualify any players in races where foul play is suspected. If a player is disqualified, the next fastest racer will receive the prize.
To qualify for the prize in the Sprint Session tournaments, you will need to hold the NFT in your wallet that was used to achieve the winning time until the winner list has been confirmed. So if the winning player transfers a car used to achieve the winning time to another wallet before the winner list is confirmed, they will forfeit their position.
Any questions, give us a shout!
You can find out more about REVV Racing and REVV Motorsport platform over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels and reach out to us for any questions or comments!
What is REVV and how to get it in 3 easy steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3kjtAyor4