Join the very first Animoca Brands title race weekend: MotoGP™ Gran Premio Animoca Brands de Aragón
Get your VIP pass for Aragon now!
Greetings to all our racers and fans! It’s time to head to Spain, so if you are nearby, make sure to participate for your chance to win VIP experience at the MotoGP™ Gran Premio Animoca Brands de Aragón!
This race weekend is extremely exciting for us as it will be the first ever race weekend where Animoca Brands will act as the title sponsor for MotoGP™. We would like to share this special time with you, so read on to find out how you can secure your VIP experience at the MotoGP™ Gran Premio Animoca Brands de Aragón through owning REVV Motorsport NFTs!
VIP Pass details
First let’s elaborate a bit on what will be waiting for those lucky 5 winners who will be able to secure their two day VIP pass in MotoGP™ Gran Premio Animoca Brands de Aragón.
VIP Pass includes:
- Paddock Tour on Saturday and Sunday
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- VIP Raffle Prize: MotoGP™ Official Merchandising OR Pit Wall Experience
- Bike Simulator
- Expo-Show Bike
- MotoGP™ World Champions Trophy Photo Opportunity
- Meet & Greet/Q&A Session with MotoGP™ Championship riders
- VIP Shuttle Shopping Experience
- Official Programme
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday and Sunday
- Gourmet lunch served on Saturday and Sunday
- Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
- Complimentary Bar. All day refreshments. Monster Energy drinks, Singha Beer, Wine and Prosecco Bar
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- One parking place for every four guests (Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP™ VIP Village™ entrance)
- Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Air conditioning
- Saturday 9.00h — 17.00h
- Sunday 8.30h — 16.30h
- Full schedule: MotoGP™ Gran Premio Animoca Brands de Aragón
NOTE: Transportation or any additional costs to attend the event will not be covered by Animoca Brands or REVV Motorsport. IES reserves the right to adapt the deliveries of the contents and take any additional measurement according to and always in line with the MotoGP™ VIP Village™ Contingency Plan.
*Specific schedule or additional entertainment activities for this Grand Prix may be available a few weeks before the event and can be modified anytime and without previous notice due to weather, track and safety conditions.
**To be confirmed according to the final race schedule.
Win the pass with MotoGP™ Ignition!
We will be giving out a total of 5 VIP day passes to lucky winners who participate in the competition via REVV Motorsport Discord! You will need to own at least 5 MotoGP™ Ignition cards to be able to participate.
For your chance to win, please follow these steps:
- You will need to hold at least 5 MotoGP™ Ignition cards in your wallet to participate, you can shop for them here: MotoGP™ Ignition Marketplace. The 5 cards can be from different series but must be kept in the same wallet, pick something you like!
- Once you have the cards, join the REVV Motorsport Discord server HERE. Don’t forget to verify in the #verify channel first!
- Fill in the form in #🏍motogp-aragon channel before 04 September 2022 08:00 a.m. (UTC) NOTE: Details filled in here will need to match the ID of the person claiming the winning tickets later, only do this if you are either in Spain or willing to travel to attend the event! Tickets cannot be sold or transferred!
- Wallet snapshot will be taken on 05 September 2022 08:00 a.m. (UTC). We will verify the submitted information and give you a @Aragon role if you have 5 cards at the time of snapshot.
- Between 05 September 2022 08:00 a.m. and 07 September 2022 08:00 a.m. (UTC) react in #giveaways to join the ticket giveaway for your chance to win!
We will announce the lucky winners in the Discord and give you further information on how to claim your tickets!
MotorLand Aragon first hosted a Grand Prix in 2010, becoming the sixth different circuit that has been used for GP racing in Spain, in addition to Jerez, Catalunya, Jarama, Montjuich and Valencia. This is a country which is passionate about motorcycle racing, having produced some great champions down the years including Angel Nieto, Sito Pons, Alex Criville, Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Marquez.
A state-of-the-art venue, the MotorLand Aragon road racing circuit was opened in 2009, to continue the rich local heritage of racing which had seen years of exciting street races in nearby Alcañiz, a town that hosted racing events between 1963 and 2003.
- Event starts on 1 September 2022 08:00 a.m. (UTC).
- There will be 5 lucky winners and each will receive a two day VIP pass
- Winners will be selected via REVV Motorsport Discord
- Further details will be shared to the winners directly.
Any questions, give us a shout!
You can find out more about Torque Squad and the REVV Motorsport platform over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels and reach out to us for any questions or comments!
Terms and Conditions
All clients acquiring a MotoGP™ VIP Village™ Pass must acknowledge and accept the MotoGP™ Corporate Hospitality Policies 2022 established in the according Booking Process and / or the Registration Form. The MotoGP™ VIP Village™, includes a security protocol and specific contingency plan known as MotoGP™ VIP Village™ Contingency Plan, as well as other measures or regulations that may be indicated by local authorities, at the time of the Grand Prix. These measures may affect the services offered in the MotoGP™ VIP Village™ as well as the inclusions of the VIP Package acquired, contemplated in this document. The MotoGP™ VIP Village™ Contingency Plan and the MotoGP™ Corporate Hospitality Policies 2022 will be available and at disposal of the clients. Please refer to www.MotoGP™vipvillage.com and /or contact a sales representative for it. The Terms and Conditions of purchase of the VIP Packages detailed below affects only and exclusively the Monster Energy British Grand Prix.