Join the Monster Hunt in the new REVV Racing Halloween Event!
With 280,000 REVV and 4 special Halloween cars!
Trick or treat..? We hope everyone is ready for some treats as there is plenty going around this Halloween! At REVV Racing we are introducing a real monster party with 8 Halloween themed liveries in our cars, from which one will be the first ever REVV Blur on the tracks! In this race, you have a chance to get your hands on 4 of the cars, but if you would like to have a shot on the other 4 including REVV Blur Reaper, head to this Medium article for more details: REVV is creeping it real this Halloween — join us for the monster hunt!
In Addition to the 4 car liveries, we will be introducing a total pool of 280,000 REVV in this event which consists of four 24 hour sessions. So jump into the action and race on!
How REVV Racing Halloween Event will work
The Halloween Event will be divided into four 24 hour sections and each section will reward you with a different Halloween themed car. Everyone racing will take home some REVV, but your earnings will depend on both how well you did and how actively you participated.
As before, there will be two leaderboards, one for self players and one for hired drivers. All you need to compete in these sessions is a REVV Racing car NFT. REVV Racing cars can be purchased on OpenSea. Each try lets you enter one race. Your total time for the race is recorded on the leaderboard. Tries cost 5 REVV each.
Each session will have it’s variable lap counts and alternating tracks. For more information on REVV Racing basics please check out this helpful REVV Racing FAQ sheet!
REVV prize division
The Prize Pool for each Session will be divided between all participants. Pool distribution is based on participation per pool (owners and hired drivers) so that if owners had 60% of the participation, their pool from, for example 25,000 REVV would be 15,000 REVV (60% of the total). Prizes are distributed as follows, please note that below is reflecting distribution per group after the split:
REVV Racing Halloween Event consists of four 24 hour sessions. Below you will find a schedule for the sessions in this run. Please note that all times are in UTC time zone.
- REVV Racing Halloween Event will run starting from 22 October 2021, at 08 a.m. (UTC).
- There are four 24 hour sessions, each with their own car and REVV pool available.
- Total pool available is 280,000 REVV.
- To participate you need a REVV Racing car, which you can get at OpenSea.
- Racing tries cost 5 REVV (Polygon).
- Transaction fees within the game require the Polygon token, which players will be given for free when they connect their wallets to the REVV Racing website (requires ownership of a REVV Racing NFT, if the car is purchased later, please reconnect your wallet).
- The Halloween Event will only be accessible by the cars which are available at the beginning of the event. Any cars earned or minted while the event runs will not be supported until the Halloween Event ends.
One player can only qualify for one position per- session. REVV Racing reserves the right to disqualify any players in races where foul play is suspected. If a player is disqualified, the next fastest racer will receive the prize.
To qualify for the prizes in the Halloween Event, you will need to hold the NFT in your wallet that was used to achieve the winning time until the winner list has been confirmed. So if the winning player transfers a car used to achieve the winning time to another wallet before the winner list is confirmed, they will forfeit their position.
Any questions, give us a shout!
You can find out more about REVV Racing and the REVV Motorsport platform over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels and reach out to us for any questions or comments!