Catch the final beast and the first ever REVV Blur car!
It’s time to take the monsters on the track!
Is it all the speed or are things getting blurry here..? We hope you have all had a blast while chasing monsters across the REVV platform and to those who managed to secure at least one of the REVV Halloween themed cars, this next event will be ever so much more exciting! In this event everyone who is participating with the Halloween themed car on all the sessions will also earn the first ever REVV Racing Blur series car - REVV Blur Reaper!
In Addition to the special car NFT, you will be able to chase after a total pool of 200,000 REVV in this tournament which consists of three 24 hour sessions. So jump into the chase and see how fast those beasts can go!
How REVV Racing Blur Tournament will work
The Blur Tournament will be divided into three 24 hour sessions and you need to race in each of them with a Halloween car if you would like to take home the REVV Blur Reaper. Everyone racing will get some REVV, but your earnings will depend on both how well you did and how actively you participated.
As before, there will be two leaderboards, one for self players and one for hired drivers. All you need to compete in these sessions is a REVV Racing car NFT. REVV Racing cars can be purchased on OpenSea. Each try lets you enter one race. Your total time for the race is recorded on the leaderboard. Tries cost 5 REVV each.
For more information on REVV Racing basics please check out this helpful REVV Racing FAQ sheet!
REVV prize division
The Prize Pool for each Session will be divided between all participants. Pool distribution is based on participation per pool (owners and hired drivers) so that if owners had 60% of the participation, their pool from for example 25,000 REVV would be 15,000 REVV (60% of the total). Prizes are distributed as follows, please note that below is reflecting distribution per group after the split:
REVV Racing Blur Tournament consists of three 24 hour sessions. Below you will find a schedule for the sessions in this run, please note that all times are in UTC time zone.
- REVV Racing Blur Tournament will run starting from 29 October 2021, at 10 a.m. (UTC).
- There are three 24 hour sessions and you need to race at least once in each with a Halloween car to get a REVV Blur Reaper
- Total pool available is 200,000 REVV.
- To participate you need a REVV Racing car, which you can get at OpenSea.
- Racing tries cost 5 REVV (Polygon).
- Transaction fees within the game require the Polygon token, which players will be given for free when they connect their wallets to the REVV Racing website (requires ownership of a REVV Racing NFT, if the car is purchased later, please reconnect your wallet).
- Blur Tournament will only be accessible by the cars which are available at the beginning of the event. Any cars earned or minted while the event runs will not be supported until the tournament ends.
One player can only qualify for one position per- session. REVV Racing reserves the right to disqualify any players in races where foul play is suspected. If a player is disqualified, the next fastest racer will receive the prize.
To qualify for the prizes in the Blur Tournament, you will need to hold the NFT in your wallet that was used to achieve the winning time until the winner list has been confirmed. So if the winning player transfers a car used to achieve the winning time to another wallet before the winner list is confirmed, they will forfeit their position. This also applies to the Halloween themed car, so if you would like to earn REVV Blur Reaper you need to still hold the Halloween NFT used to race in each session, to be able to receive the prize car.
Any questions, give us a shout!
You can find out more about REVV Racing and REVV Motorsport platform over at the official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels and reach out to us for any questions or comments!